The human immune system could easily be considered the most dynamic system of the body. Yet, chronic infections, nutrient deficiencies, environmental triggers and stress all compromise the efficiency of the immune system. In this webinar, Dr. Arland Hill shares the latest research to support rapid patient care. With new insight into applying traditional nutrients, you will feel a boost of confidence in speaking with patients about the best strategies to manage their immune challenges. Best of all, your patients will be grateful with their speed of recovery and your insight towards helping them build more competent immune function.
Key Talking Points:
- Apply new approaches to time-tested nutrients for improved outcomes
- Learn to eliminate recurrent infections for good
- Bounce back quicker from post-infection fatigue
- Build proficiency talking about the immune system beyond the current pandemic
- Simplify your patients' immune protocols without sacrificing efficacy