Join Dr. Arland Hill, Director of Clinical Education, and Nicole Willis, Director of Business Development, as they outline how to implement the Group Detox Program into your practice. Together, this dynamic duo shows how launching group programs not only brings clinical benefits to your patients, but also boosts your revenue. You will learn effective marketing tools and a structure in which to create the most engagement and best patient outcomes. You will also be given the details on how this group program helps boost the bottom line for your business.
- How has running a group detox impacted your business?
- What kind of impact can this make to your bottom line?
- What difference do you see between running this in a group vs individual format?
- What level of success is reached with a group vs individual format?
- How can you encourage engagement and excitement to get patients to enroll in a group detox?
- What is the best way to do offer a prescriptive consult in order to successfully enlist a patient into a program?
- What is an ideal cost structure for a group detox?
- What are some potential discount ideas (i.e., “bring a friend”)