We are excited to welcome Dr. Devaki Lindsey Berkson as she presents the culmination of her work on the latest research in hormonal health. Dr. Berkson not only challenges the modern narrative about hormones by introducing cutting-edge concepts on hormone receptors and how their functionality impacts sleep, cognition, libido, energy and weight, she will charm you with stories of her personal journey and what led her to become a living example of “younger longer.”
- Learn about how two recently discovered estrogen receptors impact hormone function.
- Explore why traditional hormone testing is insufficient in determining endocrine health.
- Understand the importance of receptor functionality and how it’s where the “rubber meets the road” in hormone health.
- Discover how endocrine disrupting compounds, halides and heavy metals competitively inhibit receptor function, and learn how to clear them with specific nutrients.
- Learn why hormone replacement therapy (HRT) has been maligned in the public narrative and how estrogen is now vindicated with new research.
- Find new ways to work with patients who need help addressing hormonal imbalance and dysfunction.