Join Dr. Arland Hill as he delves into electrolytes and their clinical benefits beyond hydration and post-workout recovery. Electrolytes aid in energy metabolism, muscle function, fluid balance, nerve signaling and a healthy inflammatory response. This webinar highlights the substantial benefits of electrolytes for patients with targeted health issues, as well as for the "everyday" patient, and why most current electrolyte formulas available might not be effective.
- Understand the role and importance of electrolytes in the body, including maintaining fluid balance, nerve conduction, muscle function, and pH regulation.
- Learn how electrolytes support patients with targeted health issues such as hypertension, metabolic syndrome, cognition and inflammation.
- Explore the cognitive impact of even mild dehydration and its relationship to electrolyte imbalances.
- Differentiate between various electrolytes, including sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride, and their specific functions in the body.
- Explore the limitations of drinking water alone in replenishing electrolyte imbalances.
- Learn how to identify patients who may benefit from electrolyte supplementation.