Are you eager to elevate your practice to the next level, improve patient outcomes, and increase revenue? This webinar by Dr. Justin Snider is tailored for healthcare professionals keen on implementing functional medicine and nutritional support into their practice to improve outcomes with complex cases. Dr. Snider will take a deep dive into some of the obstacles that many practitioners face when trying to implement nutritional protocols and discuss how to create an efficient integrative practice. He will review some of the key testing and supplementation strategies for generating a strong foundation on which practitioners can build their practice outcomes. He will also cover tools that help improve integration for providers that are just beginning to create an integrative practice.
- Learn about the functional medicine landscape, getting acquainted with its transformative potential for your practice.
- Address common challenges and misconceptions while implementing nutrition and functional medicine protocols, including strategies on overcoming non-compliance.
- Understand how to properly set up new accounts for various laboratory and supplement companies.
- Establish proper office forms, consults, and an evaluation process for implementation.
- Understand lab testing interpretation and be able to identify individual nutritional needs.
- Learn how to develop effective staff training and follow-ups with patients.
- Discover clinical pearls for nutritional therapies.
- Identify supplementation pitfalls and clinical warnings.
- Explore new opportunities to build income revenue streams.