Hormones are the most powerful signaling molecules in our body, but we live on a toxic planet where our hormones are under attack. Join Dr. Berkson in this webinar that will teach you how to evaluate, optimize and balance hormones. As a breast cancer survivor of over 30 years, and someone who has been on hormones for over 25 years, Dr. Berkson speaks from experience. Learn how our recent formulations, first ever in the marketplace, protect hormone receptors, including insulin, thyroid, estrogen, testosterone, progesterone and more. From autoimmune disease to energy to PMS, PCOS, menopause, andropause and cognitive brightness, receptor functionality, bioavailability, and safety are paramount to optimal health, and the time to focus on hormones could not be more important.
Dr. Berkson combines science plus sizzle. Don't miss this lunchtime talk.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover how the public has been misled about menopause and how a nutrient-focused hormone revolution is here.
- Identify specific nutrients that play a role in hormone signaling.
- Understand hormone signaling, receptor functionality and diverse receptors and their functions.
- Become clinically astute in identifying hormone imbalances and signs of endocrine dysfunction in your patients.
- Learn about the application of two Biotics Research formulations in young and old with PMS, PCOS, perimenopause, menopause, andropause and more.
- Get up to date on the latest scientific data and create a hormone nutrition niche in your practice.